Thursday, April 1, 2010

Grease Lightning


Summer LOVING, Yeah its summer time and Im going in, no hold bars NYC Im going hard show me all you have to offer. Due to extenuating circumstances my past couple summers were not all they could have been,not this time. Im pulling out all the stops Im cooming hard NYC lookout You are my city and there is nothing like NYC in the summer no better place in all the world for a new yorker nothing like it the lights, the action, the movements, the 3 am trips to 42nd cause its the easiest mcdonalds to reach. the 6 am trips to the beach to get there before the crowd. the 11pm club lines just to pay 15 bucks for a drink the HOTEL PARTIES, the drugs (for those who partake not my cup of tea) the WOMEN! ahh NYC treats me well in the summer time. I dont want to remember last night I wanna stroll homies in shopping carts (shout outs to panda and nick) I wanna break up fights, and Enjoy boogie breaks, I wanna be a part of it NEW YORK!

3 comments:

  1. New York kinda smells in the summertime, but I'm looking forward to pulling out my infamous short short's out. And also can't wait to feel the breeze in my hair while my boyfriend is cruising :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me rephrase that OWWWW! (ps looking forward to the short shorts)

    ReplyDelete