Wednesday, May 19, 2010

closed doors

Another night, and it's gonna be a hard one. Morality Right and Wrong, Perception dictates mortality. Its 12:46 and I cant sleep trying to write my soul and it's not easy especially when I'm seriously trying to improve my grammar for the politically correct. How does one bear his soul to the world but only wants one person to see it. The same way we do everything else try, if it fails try again. I wanna be there, I wanna do it, I want time to slow down. I never wanted it to end up this way. Why do we all want alternative futures but don't plot the route? I Have met a lot of people in my lifetime, I haven't always been the most popular or the smartest but there was always something about me. That special something made it easy for me to blend in to fit into circles to adjust to my environment. Somewhere along my adjusting stages I never really found myself, Instead I have a mixture of the many different "selfs" that I became to fit. So at 22 I'm trying to discover who I am and what's right and wrong to me, and its hard. I know I hit on a lot of points in this post but my mind is all over the place. so I light another cig and wish my problems away. Every cloud has its silver lining I came across a terrific song tonight, Blu Ft John Lenon- Hold on John. (but all i here is hold on Dre)

1 comment:

  1. we're still young, you can try to plan you're route as accurately as possible, but we share the earth with so many other beings it doesn't matter in the end, cause you're bound to criss cross.

    ReplyDelete