Friday, October 22, 2010

This one is for you. Yeah YOU!


I'm heading Out. I'm stepping out, in the name of love I'm Stepping out.

Ladies and Gents Its your Master of Ceremonies Andre Richard Desir BKA (better known as ) Bean. Here to drop some knowledge and learn you something as my old schoolers would say.
Treat others as you would like to be treated bible 101. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you bible 102. May you always do for others and let others do for you - Bob Dylan. I am learning to be a better person. A lesson that I don't learn easy through my turmoils and trials you get some much needed insight. Hopefully your not like the small child that touches the fire after he's told not to. Hopefully you heed my warning. Take what you currently have and love and cherish it. Whatever it may be, a person, a dog, a cat, a family member. Take a second out of your busy day and love it acknowledge it. Taking a long train ride later today, I get to see the country side. America sweet land of liberty how I love you so. I think how lucky I am some time sto be born on this hemisphere and not somewhere else. I always thank other people for who I am today but never america and I think I would like to do that. Thank you America for making the man I am today and continuing to shape me into the man I will be Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment