Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Trust me I understand. I know what its like I felt it. You don't think so take a walk in my shoes. Feelings inside so deep you could burst a blood vessel before you hit the bottom. Words streaming through the soul belonging on print, screen or parchment. We are a generation of thinkers of bloggers of the people who want to be different but we are all looking for something.
Who has found it? not I, I search everyday under rock, chair, kitchen table, on closet floors under beds. I look and I look and I look, but to no avail. I am writing a book I just started it. The first chapter is called loss because thats the one thing all humans have in common the ability to lose. I strive to be different Just so I can fit in "lol" irionic isnt it. Thats the perfect definition for humanity irony. It's what we represented for so long for all time you can say. thoughts so advance you need a crystal ball to get it. I always wanted to be a rapper never had the talent Ill settle for a writer. portraying the same thoughts I would have in my raps if only I could rhyme I would be rich. I'll settle for my thoughts just being portrayed. 4 loko is the muse. contemplation is the enemy. love is the constant.

1 comment:

  1. i think hate is permanent love is neccesary.. but good shit dre keep it coming

    ReplyDelete