Friday, February 5, 2010

Comic sans

This is the first of many post. I decided to embark on a career of blogging lets see how far I get. I have had commitment issues my whole life so lets see if this blog can be the one thing i commit to ( i blame my mother) as you come to know an love me you will learn I blame or give responsibility to a lot of things in my life to my upbringing blame has such a negative connotation. Are we not all products of our environment? ahh yes the timeless question nature vs nurture, the egg or the chicken, david or goliath? ( did david really win?) History is important it diktats our future actions and people pay hefty prices for indicators of the future when all they need to do is look to the past. SO needless to say I am a firm believer in nurture of course our genes have something to do with who we become but that more on the limitations side, for instance if shaq was not 7 feet tall chances are he would not be as great of a basketball player as he is, but if he didn't have the upbringing and the constant tutoring and practice in basketball he wouldn't be who he is. Now to not get into to much detail lets keep it simple we all are, that's a fact so since we all are we can remove nature from the equation and say since we were going to "be" anyway our nurture decides who we are ( if you have an opposition to anything i said my door is always open) now I think this is a successful first post i have a longing to make my blog more Snazzy and "bling" it out I would like to hire someone to pimp out my blog you know with the pictures and the fancy html. but I'm not I'm going to keep it simple just words thoughts and
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment