Friday, February 12, 2010

Saint Valentine did me dirty.


This is a short post. Just wanted to get one done before a long weekend. No school Friday, Saturday Sunday Monday or Tuesday,  got a 5 day weekend And its one of the hardest to be alone. Valentine's Day; Society has set the bar high and I know I'm supposed to be above it but I'm just like the next man and I just want someone, unfortunately  I have no one but myself, But every cloud has its silver lining let the universe know the future Mrs Desir shall not want, Shall not feel insecure, I shall not waver in our relationship, her man will be there for her. I have learned the value of being alone, so I will cherish the act of being together.

3 comments:

  1. Danggg bro thats deep...don't let this foolish overated holiday bring ur spirit down. Its just another day jus like any other day...be glad that u have life and good health and a good friend like me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( if only some other people would think so. >_>

    ReplyDelete