Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Laundry Basket.


It has been at least a week meaning its safe to post again. Like I said before I don't like posting to often I feel like it makes them invalid. We need a little mystery in our lives a little excitement I hate to quote the scriptures but its a book like any other "Patience is a virtue" and I'm well worth the wait. Currently in florida and feeling kinda down not any one thing but just a general feeling. Dirty laundry we all have it every day we acquire more, sometimes we loose some and it never gets cleaned. We even go as far as to let other people clean our dirty laundry, Trusted individuals though like a mom or a grandmother or a sister/brother. Some of us never want another human soul to see our laundry so we stuff it in closest or push them under beds and smile like the laundry is in the draws where they belong. Some of us could care less we bear it like a badge of honor letting everyone see the mud-stains and the blood and the life that we acquired that we lived through (myself being one of these individuals). Some of us go to great lengths to clean the laundry or generally get rid of it, Hand washing Laundromat dry cleaners I dare say back yard bonfire. The point is how we deal with it tells us a great deal about that individual. So stop and ask how do you deal with it?
I wanted to post something for a few days but nothing quite spoke to me I guess I needed my entourage fix to put life back into perspective (the show was postponed due to July 4th). Had a recent family event where Like always I played the bigger man. Thats the story of my life always taking the high road. Being the bigger individual for the sake of someone else's ego. I pointed something out to my grandmother the other day because we are kindred spirits, I said Grandma at what point do we stop shutting up and apologizing when do we take a stand and what she said was real but disheartening: "Never, Because once you start letting stuff get to you, your blood pressure rises all types of bad things start happening and you die". Granted it makes a whole heap of sense, but it sucks to know I will always be stepped on my entire life because I have a passive personality. To make matters even worse while typing stepped on I said to myself I don't care if people step on me its just ego and I'm secure with who I am (or at Least what I figured out so far no pork, plenty of white wine, deep love of women, and Bill Mahr) Ehhh (thanks K for the great conversational starters) I say don't let the little things bother you, or the big things for that matter lets all just try to stay alive. So I say to my Trekkies and everyone else "live long and Prosper".

4 comments:

  1. Often ANGRY reflection can create a desire in those who do not allow themselves to be trampled to become more willing to embrace the idea and just go with the flow (for a lack of a better terms). I would think that vice-versa would be a possibility as well. Just remember if you change who you are, you change who you are appealing to. That's why the solitude and clear-minded examination that follows the angry one can lead one back to their original state. For better or worse, you are who you are, and someone will always love you for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Often ANGRY reflection can create a desire in those who do not allow themselves to be trampled to become more willing to embrace the idea and just go with the flow (for a lack of a better terms). I would think that vice-versa would be a possibility as well. Just remember if you change who you are, you change who you are appealing to. That's why the solitude and clear-minded examination that follows the angry one can lead one back to their original state. For better or worse, you are who you are, and someone will always love you for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very meaningful post bro i never comment but im here =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. passive persoanlity -- because one doesn't care enough about the outside world and only worried about thyself. though i believe the general belief is passive = nice.

    ReplyDelete