Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Plot Thickens


I promised Her I would write something, Last night was Amazing I wish you were there. you would have met so many different people, Enjoyed amazing conversation's, I dare say even Learn. Currently listening to Drake something about light skin black men hits the spot, no homo (I wonder If its because I am one). I met the : Im Single, Its complicated, In a relationship, I dont smoke, Just socially, me I'm always high, Im to cool for school, Merit scholars, C students, The Tree huggers, The Carnivors, The Vegans, The Thats so last week, The people who never left the 80's, The "Republicans", The Fox is the worst thing for news since watergate, the Gays, The straights, The im not sure if I am a man or woman, the lawyers, the doctors, the garabage men, the tatoo artist. the single mom, the dead beat dad, the couple we all know will make it till there old and grey and the guy who is just like me, In short I Met the new yorker. Im happy that I Inspire other people to write and not like im happy my belly is full or im happy I just had an orgasm, But Im happy that im changing someones life. your in south carolina im on my way to florida I live in new york you live in jersey. Every Time I turn my computer on im excited crossing my fingers that your on. I know im not supposed to but Im falling in "like". your witt betrays you some times but I dont point it out. My grammar and spelling is atrocious but yet you always know what I mean, They say great minds think alike and you are starting to make me believe in general statements. I like long train rides with nothing but me and a book. I hate talking but im so good at it. I had an amazing night and I hope you did too.

2 comments:

  1. I almost stole a puppy. Not quite as successful as your evening, but close in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you refer to me as "Her" like I'm god or something.

    ReplyDelete