Sunday, August 29, 2010

missed opportunities

Hello my faithful followers, I decided to stop advertising about my blog. I like my writing I don't do it for anyone else, so I can care less if other people read it. Its like a hidden gem something one day when someone smart hopefully is surfing the web they come across and are like wow this made my day, Currently listening to Pandora Red Hot Chili Peppers Radio (it makes life easier). School is starting up for me and Im kind of somber about it I really want to do well and I know the only way thats gonna happen is if I apply myself 10000%, Im looking forward to the challenge. I've learned to live without you it wasn't easy but you removed the stimuli and Im still able to function even at somewhat of a high level you will be missed though nothing like our summer conversations (and if you are reading this your conditioning worked) . I have been "fronting" on friends recently not on purpose just laziness and bad timing decisions, and I missed a few epic events. to those who felt the absence of my presence you have my sincere apologies. As well as a promise that I will attempt to make better decisions.

1 comment:

  1. I have recently realized that I have become to you what some one very dear to myself was to me. As this individual did as well, I am taking complete advantage of the situation. It's funny how when given the opportunity we jump right into becoming what we hate the most. So I am now faced with two conflicting options. I can either stop completely, or slowly (hopefully) fix it. So...Can we fix it? YES WE CAN! (in the words of Bob the Builder, not Barack Obama of course)

    ReplyDelete