Thursday, August 12, 2010

spare some change.


I Have made some poor life decisions. I miss you. I miss everything about you. I miss that person that I used to be. We learn and we grow and we change. We compromise, on everything for the sake of some better good some divine providence. We rarely take a stand, you want italian she want's chinese. You want to pursue a career in music your parents don't think it's a notable career path. You want to move to Africa and help starving children your scared of aids. We think its small things and we make a little change and a little change and a little change and then one day we wake up brush our teeth look in the mirror and we don't know who we are anymore.
Im learning and Im growing but a large part of me wants to hold on to my innocence wants me to be that kid that didn't know anything about the cruel world and looked forward to going to the park from sun up to sun down. When having 5 bucks in my pocket felt like I had the world on a string. when you looked at your phone and its ringing and its that person that makes everything better and you was gonna give it 5 more minutes before you called them but by some work of god they called you first. I want to go back to simpler days when we said what we meant and we where insecure with due cause. before we had heartbreaks when we didnt have to watch what we ate, and never had to work out cause thats all we did was run and jump and roll and dream about how much easier life is gonna be when we were older. I cant take back how I've hurt you but I can make the pain seem inconsequential to the happiness and joy and learning and growing I can bring into your life.



I Generally don't Add P.S. but after I wrote this Pandora decided to bless me with the Goo Goo Dolls and I had to share. " When you asked me what I want this year I tried to make this kind and clear Just a chance that maybe we'd find better days" - Better Days.

1 comment:

  1. She isnt even worth it dude. One day you will wake up to realize your own worth and come to the conclusion that she wasnt worth it. I cant wait for this day.

    ReplyDelete