Friday, March 5, 2010

Can I have fries with that.

Remember when is the lowest form of conversation (thanks Anthony for that one) and I'm inclined to agree. Lets not look to the past but to the future lets not forget the events that bought us here but lets work to shape the events yet to come to get us to where we want to be. On a brighter note it's a friday night and I slept All day meaning I'm ready to get into something dangerous tonight. Sorry sis for not making it to your house and of-course you called it before it happened but I still have an ace or 2 up my sleeve. My thoughts to the world on this friday night Hold no grudges love with no boundaries make tons of friends of different races learn like its going out of style and don't forget about family, like a favorite song of mine by Mos Def Sunshine at the end he repeats we all need family dawgs and respect your family dawgs, and here I thought I Was done with the post but there is one or two last points i wanted to get across "Family" I distance myself from my family because I feel I no longer relate to them much, but the funny thing is when I'm around friends and not family all I do is talk about my family and there accomplishments and how cute their kids are (Ironic isn't it) I think i suffer from a case of masochism, I force myself to be hurt. (no not like cutting my wrist but the deeper longer lasting hurt) I guess if I hurt myself I wont give others the opportunity to do it first.
again Love, Live, Friends Family

3 comments:

  1. But people cannot hurt anybody as much as you can hurt yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to escape the inescapable, try as you might family is one of those things. Some things we are born bonded into dont have to love it just try to understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah no bad feelings I would have actually been schocked if you made it that weekend lol.

    ReplyDelete