Saturday, March 13, 2010

maybe im that mind.

It is 5:54 and Im feening to listen to some tupac, the deep stuff changes, until the end of time. Hopefully to give me some perspective on my situation. Have you ever wanted something so bad it hurts, and you know with every being of your soul its no good for you but just maybe just maybe you can have it? well im left at a crossroad and I know which way I should go but my heart keeps pulling me in the other direction.

lets move to a less deep place, movies. Oh how we love movies currently thinking about what to watch do I wanna go romantic comedy, cop flick spoof movie, real life story, comedy, tragedy, documentary so many to choose from so little time. I always choose comedy over action and tragedy only because life is full of tragedy. I watch a movie as a momentary reprieve an escape from it all and it wouldnt make much sense to jump off one ship and into another. lets see cop flick it is "Bad Lieutenant:Port of New Orleans, hopefully i wont be dissapointed and i can get away from the crossroads atleast for 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment