Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Perspective

I'm in a better place didn't take long but some good friends and good advice works miracles. Someone told me all you can do in life is work on yourself, women come and go and for my female companions men come and go. You need to use all of your resources to get to the next level and this sounds such bullshit but its not its real talk if something is meant to be it will be. The reason thats true is because if you decide to persue it then it's meant to be and if you choose not to then it's not. I reconnected with an old friend yesterday and it worked out for the better and im actually happy i felt all that pain because thats what strength is think about people who work out how do they get stronger by trauma destroying muscle tissue and rebuilding stronger so i was wrong i will be stronger and that pain will help me grow word to the young and naive its never that serious

No comments:

Post a Comment